The internet website www.skatetilldeath.com is runned by Earthquake sprl, a belgian commercial company (European union).
Legal information about Earthquake sprl can be found in the Imprint section of this website.
1. If no written exceptions agreed between Earthquake sprl and its customers, every relations between Earthquake sprl and its customers are subjected to these terms and conditions which are known and accepted by the customer, even if those terms and conditions are opposed to their own terms and conditions or buying conditions.
2. The customer declares he is not going to resell the purchased products. Any distributors interested in the products of Earthquake sprl has to contact Earthquake sprl.
3. All our prices are taxes INCLUDED if no mention "taxes excluded". The product offers and price lists are subjet to any changes or corrections. Pictures of the products are not contractual.
4. Every order confirmations brings acceptation of prices and descriptions of the products. While buying online, the customer accepts to conclude a contract of purshase with Earthquake sprl and accepts these terms and conditions. The customer is informed of the confirmation of his order by an email describing the terms of the order. Earthquake sprl commits itself to respect recieved orders on the website and on the online shop while stocks last.
After placing an order in the shopping cart, the customer follows the 5 steps described below to proceed to the checkout of the order:
Step 1: Summary of the Order
This screen is listing all items of the order with the total price
Step 2: Sign In
Customer can either create an account, or log in with his existing account, or opt for an Instant checkout.
Step 3: Address
Customer provides the Invoice address and Delivery address for the order.
Step 4: Shipping
Customer can choose between two options: the order can be collected at Earthquake Offices located in Brussels (free of charge) or it can be delivered to the Delivery Address of the Customer.
Step 5: Payment
Customer can choose between two payment options:
− Bank Wire payment: an email of confirmation is sent to the Customer with the details of the Order. A separate email is sent simultaneously with the detailed information about the pending Bank Wire.
− Credit Card or Paypal payment: Customer is redirected to the Credit Card or Paypal pages in order to proceed to payment. An email of confirmation is sent to the Customer with the details of the Order after the validation of the payment.
As soon as the payment is received by Earthquake, the order is sent to the Customer who is informed via email. The invoice is generated after receiving the payment and can be downloaded as a PDF by the Customer in the section My Account / My Orders of the website www.skatetilldeath.com.
If the products are not available, Earthquake sprl commits itself to inform the customer as soon as possible. The purchase contract between Earthquake sprl and its customers arises when Earthquake sprl accepts the order.
5. The products are delivered in the countries where the website www.skatetilldeath.com allow them to deliver. Insofar as Earthquake sprl is able, the delivery will occur at the date informed in the order confirmation. Delivery period are so indicative even if they are respected at 90%. Possible delays will not involve any damages from Earthquake sprl. Any duty taxes, like import taxes owed will be paied by the consignee and will never be claimed back to Earthquake sprl.
6. Delivery costs and possible assembly costs will be paied by the customer in every situations except in case of opposite written stipulation. Assembly of goods are at customers' own risk.
7. Notwithstanding the articel 1583 of belgian civil code, Earthquake sprl owns the sold goods until full payment of the pricipal amount and possible interets on arrears and damages.
8. Immediately after recieving the goods, the puchaser has to manage a meticulous inspection of the goods and, in case of defect or damages from transport, to inform the seller by mail or email (email@example.com). In case of, within 2 (two) days after delivery of the goods, the purchaser doesn't contact Earthquake sprl to communicate the possible defects or damages noticed during the inspection, it is considered that the goods are fully accepted by the buyer in the state in which thay are and the right for any complaints expires after that delay.
The seller must be immediately able to control any complaints. The purchaser commits himself to give to the seller, in any circumstances, the possibility to repare the possible damages or defects.
The purchaser loses the rights and competences at his disposal if he didn't communicate his complaints in the delays noted above and/or he didn't give the seller the possibility to repare the possible damages or defects and/or if he didn't pay enough attention to discover the damages or defects as soon as possible.
If the complaints are justified in seller's eyes, the seller will have the possibility either to pay a compensation up to the value of the delivered goods or to replace the damaged or defect goods for free. The seller does not have to pay any additionnal compensations or damages, in any kind.
9. Considering his quality of intermediary, Earthquake sprl limits the guarantee on delivered products to the ones granted by his suppliers. As far as the conditions of the guarantee allows it, Earthquake sprl will limit his intervention to the replacement of defective products or to the refund of the amount payed by the customers without any right for claims for damages.
10. In the scope of distance selling to consumers under application of the law of 14 july 1991, amended by the law of mei 25th 1999, the consumer has the right to inform the seller that he cancels his purchase, without any penalties and reasons, within 15 workdays from the day after the delivery of the parcel. In case of exercise of this right, the consumer has to send back the goods in the original packing and in brand new state to Earthquake sprl, to his own risks and to his own costs.
11. Because of his purchase on the internet site www.skatetilldeath.com of Earthquake sprl, the customer allows expressly Earthquake sprl to process his personel data and to use them for administrative purpose, orders management, deliveries or invoicing, follow-up of solvency, marketing and advertising. Utilization of this information for marketing or advertising purposes depends on the agreement of the customers, given during the order. Earthquake sprl commits itself to communicate those data only for needs from its subsidiaries, excluding any other third parties. The customer who has ordered on the website www.skatetilldeath.com will be able, at any time, to consult and amend its own personal data that Earthquake sprl registered. The customer has the right to oppose himself, on demand and for free, to the treatment of the information fot marketing or advertising purposes.
12. If any of these present conditions and terms sould be declared nil or non-applicable, the other present conditions and terms keep in force, and that condition would be applicable to the extend alowed by the law.
13. The different parties accept, in the scope of their relations, every electronic pieces of evidence such as Emails, back ups,...
14. Conflicts about the conclusion, validity, interpretation or execution of the contract are only ruled by belgian law. In case of dispute, only the courts of the seller's head office are competent.
15. In case the item is damaged on arrival, please do not assemble it before having received an answer from our After-Sales service department. All assembled products are considered as accepted.
16. Place of fulfilment and place of jurisdiction
The federal law of Belgium shall apply.
The place of fulfilment for Earthquake sprl. shall be Brussels (Belgium).
Brussels shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship with the customer or from these General Terms and Conditions.