Jim Gray “Angry Man” 2 Reissue - 2020
Jim Gray “Angry Man” #2 Reissue - 2020
100% Skater Owned
In 1988 after Jim’s first model did really well, it was time for an update. People seemed to love Ron Cameron’s raw “Angry Man” illustration so he took this opportunity to rework and refine the background elements. With all the practice of cranking out more and more Blockhead graphics, Ron was really starting to improve his skills and it really shows on this board. We were also starting to figure out how to make the most of color blends and transparent inks to add more shading, colors and unique compositions.
Quantities are very limited and these haven’t been made since 2016 so it could be a long time until you see more.
- Deck Colors: Green Stain, Metallic Silver Dip, Red/ Orange Fade Stain
- Art by Ron Cameron
- Assorted color screen printed graphics
- Top: 2 color screen print, laser burn 30 year logo, hand numbered
- Dimensions: 9.75 x 31”, 15.125” wheelbase, 6.75” tail, 4.25” nose
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Hole Pattern: Old School
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1988, Reissue date 2020
- Quantity produced: 130 maximum depending on pre-orders.
- Limited to 3 per customer